View count: 3256


Students are advised to be aware that arranging health insurance is their own responsibilities.

For at least the first ten months in Taiwan, until after holding Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) for 6 months without leaving Taiwan,
the student can only purchase accident insurance. If the student wishes to have additional coverage for this initial period,
they must purchase individual coverage from their home countries.